Clean Your Face After Cleansing Oil
Cleansing oil is very easy to clean, I have used products from Shu Uemura, Fancl, SK-II & Kesalan Patheran.
But one of my friend told me that she only uses cleansing oil to remove makeup! Is there anyone of you also using it like this? After cleansing oil, we have to use cleanser to wash our face to rinse all the makeup's chemical and oil. Otherwise, the oil will stay in our skin & making it worse.
Let's review the right steps :
1) Apply eyes & lips makeup remover with cotton to clean our eyes & lips. (For mascara, place cotton on eye for 10 seconds first.)
2) Cleansing oil to massage our face & rinse it with water.
3) Cleanser or cleansing milk to wash our face.
4) Use some cotton with toner to wipe our face till the cotton is clean.
5) Apply your beauty products.