My Best Nail Parners

I care about my nails very much,
I'm pleased to spend time to make it neat & tidy.


Everytime after I cut my nails off,
I will use this "4 steps" nail sharper to file my nails.

And I will use "LCN Natural Care Cream". The granuels smooth the nail surface and creates a durable high gloss effect even without top coat. (Right)
After that, I will massage it with "Maybelline Express Nail Care Nourishing Oil". (Left)

3 of them below are my favouite O.P.I nail colours.
#NLR39 very natural light pink, #NLW42 bloody dark red close to black & #NLC22 cool silver. (From left to right)


But before I apply any nail polish, I will apply "O.P.I Natural Nail Base Coat" #NTT10 (Right) to protect my nails. And I will apply "Korea Mainstream Diana Manicure" #03 transparent (Left) or #06 nude (Centre) as a top coat.

And I love to put some accessories, I really enjoy it. But sometimes I just put the base coat & top coat which is a must. :p

留言

熱門文章